Strategic Partnerships Associate
A globally reputed NGO, Shanti Bhavan seeks a highly motivated Strategic Partnership Associate.
The Strategic Partnership Associate will develop new donor leads, conduct research, and reach out to target audiences – community associations, individuals, and corporations – to create enduring relationships and explore funding opportunities.
The Associate will also advise and support fundraising volunteers, manage fundraising partnerships, facilitate in-kind (non-cash) contributions, manage a prospective donor database, and generally seek collaboration and financial support opportunities.
Position start date: August 2022.
This is a remote position.
Applicants must have:
- The ability to commit 80-100 hours a month to this contractor position.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in special events, partnerships, and online fundraising activities.
- A proactive, personable, respectful, and highly organized approach to work.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- A flexible schedule to accommodate calls and meetings in various global time zones.
- Perseverance and persistence regarding follow-up on potential opportunities.
- A willingness to learn Asana, Hubspot, Classy, Docket, and other platforms.
- A passion for social change and ending global poverty.
Microsoft Office Suite (required)
Prospective applicants are advised to watch the documentary Daughters of Destiny on NETFLIX and visit our website before applying.
Send a resume and cover letter describing your eligibility to [email protected] with “Haven-Strategic Partnerships Associate” in the Subject Line of your email.
Adopt A Student Into Your Applied Studio
About Broadway for Arts Education
Broadway for Arts Education creates a bridge between the broadway community and underserved youth, using arts education as a tool to open doors through which tomorrow’s leaders can emerge.
About the Shanti Bhavan Music Program
Shanti Bhavan empowers children from India’s lowest socioeconomic class to break the cycle of generational poverty through education, leadership, and compassion. Broadway for Arts Education offers general music, private piano and voice instruction, and choir classes for a community of over 200 children aged 4-18. Music classes are led by a cohort of distinguished teaching artists. Virtual instructors have the opportunity to teach students in the following disciplines:
- Applied Voice Lessons
- Applied Piano Lessons
- Applied Guitar Lessons
- Applied Flute Lessons
- Applied Percussion Lessons
- Applied Violin and/or Cello Lessons
- Applied Conducting Lessons
- Music Technology (e.g. Soundtrap, etc.)
- and more!
- Minimum 1-year commitment
- 1 hr/week preferred
Applied Disciplines Include
Voice, Piano, Guitar Flute, Percussion, Violin, Cello, Conducting, & Music Tech.